Our Mission Statement: The Lake Tahoe South Shore Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization dedicated to developing, promoting, and serving your business and community.
Our Vision: promotes and envisions a prosperous and sustainable economy embracing the environment.
Our Goal: remains focused on sustaining a high quality of life by achieving economic vitality, with sensitivity and respect for the environment.
The 21 member board of directors and staff spend several full days annually to outline chamber plans and activities on behalf of the members in alignment with our five core competencies:
- Creating a Strong Local Economy
- It's about prosperity and sustainability
- Providing Relationship Building
- It’s about self-promotion, referrals and partnerships
- Representing Business with Government
- It’s about your business issues being our business issues
- Promoting the Community
- It’s about resources for businesses, residents and visitors
- Engaging in Political Action
- It’s about being “the” voice of business
Meet the Chamber's Board of Directors
Get to know the Chamber Staff