Enter the 2021 Trail of Holiday Lights
The weather outside is frightful
but holiday lights are soo delightful
and since we don’t have any snow
LET IT GLOW, LET IT GLOW, LET IT GLOW!
Show off your holiday spirit by including your business or your house on the 2021 Trail of Holiday Lights. You can enter your home to be featured on the community map for free or compete against your neighbors for one of the 2021 trophies and a full year of bragging rights!
Free for Chamber members to enter and $25 for non-members.
- The Best of the Best Award
- Recognizes the business with the best holiday light display.
- The winner receives a $250 Chamber Marketing Package.
- Best Window Display Award
- Recognizes the business with the most creative window display.
- The winner receives a $150 Chamber Marketing Package.
$10 for residents to enter to be judged and eligible to win.
FREE for residents to just be listed on the map.
- The Clark Griswold Award
- Recognizes the most creative and extensive use of lights.
- The Neighbor that SLEIGH-d Award
- Recognizes the best use of the front lawn/yard and the most imaginative presentation.
- The North Pole Award
- Recognizes the neighborhood with the most holiday cheer.
Both businesses and residents are eligible to win.
- The People’s Choice Award
- Decided by popular vote through our social media channels. Voting starts December 15th and ends December 18th.
All entries will be included on a Trail of Holiday Lights map of the South Shore to be shared on social media for the community to enjoy.
All participants should be willing to share their home and/or business address (private residents will not have their names listed). Homes and businesses submitted for the competition will be collectively judged by the Merry & Bright Ambassadors December 15 through 17. View the Terms & Conditions.