The program covers ten key aspects of our community including:
- Economic Development
- Public Education System
- Public Safety
- Social Services/Community Resources
- Specialized Leadership Skills
The Required Commitment
- Program sessions are held on the first Wednesday of every month 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (2nd Wednesday in January)
- Participants are expected to attend all sessions as well as a mandatory meet and greet mixer the evening before orientation day.
- Participants will work on a group project that will benefit the community and help develop a multitude of leadership skills. This class project will require extra hours outside of class time to complete.
- Participants are required to speak at a public meeting and take a stance on a community issue.
- Participants are required to do a 8-10 minute presentation on a leadership topic and how it directly relates to their work experience.
- Tuition for Leadership Lake Tahoe is $800 for Chamber members or $1000 for non-members.